Join now - be part of our community!

Someone can help me ??? What can i do ???

profile.country.en_GB.title
SebastianLondon
New

Someone can help me ??? What can i do ???

Hi to everybody . In the begin of my story i gonna try to excuse for my english but i gonna do my best to explain my problem , and maybe someone can help me....

On 25 of july i went to Sony center quuensway/bayswater to buy a new laptop . One that i get in love because of the grafic card , one that i config myself on sony website . My product name is sve1511c5e . Everything ok i create it again inside if sony center (shop) whit the manager near to me . I paid and like i know'it delivery time is between 2 and 4 weeks .

After 3 weeks someone from sony center call me that my product is there and i can go to pick up .

I was the most happy person in that moment .

Between 5 pm and 6 i went to pick up my laptop , i get back home , start useing , checking , showing to friends and after 5 hours i decide to change my theme . I chose one whit black background after this i sow that something is wrong , a thin white line under the taskbar blinking . I check online from what can be , i didn't find anything , i check in msd the same , i try to make update to the grafic card the same problem .

Next day i went back to sony center i tell them i show them that my product have that problem , they say leave it here we gonna send it back .

After two days the assistent manager call me that want to speak whit me , i went there and he said that he spook whit someone from sony one agent whit the name Phill and it's IMPOSSIBLE TO REPLACE MY LAPTOP BECAUSE THE PROMOTION IS NOT ANYMORE AVAIBLE !!! And he was asking me is i want this i need chose onother color (not brown) white or black to take a graffic card whit 1gb instead of what i bought 2gb . To be honest i was trying to realise if this people are kidding or i don't know but in the end everything was real . I say ok i coming back tomorrow to speak whit the manager because in that day didn't was there .

Next day i went again and i meat the manager of the shop , the manager came whit another version , that is not normal something like this and his gonna try to help me to have a replacement . In the end of the day i was happy .

After few days i went again to see what is happening whit my problem . The manager told me that is 90% up for a replaicemaint but his waiting for a mail to tell me when is coming , i say ok i pass later because is not a big deal and not so far from me . Later when i pass the manager told me that he don't have any answer and i need to wait till Monday the discution it was on Saturday , he told me that now it's gonna be ok and monday have to send my laptop BACK !

AFTER THIS i ask how is possible because 3 days ago your assistent manager said that already send my laptop there !!!!!!!! Pfffff i say ok can i have it because i'm working in the night and it's very hard to stay without , he said ok but monday to bring it back because is gonna send it there . I say ok

Monday i bring it back nice in the box like i took it .

After 4 days i pass again from there and i ask what is happend and if have any news for me .

Deepside of everything what we spook before his telling me that don't have any news and i ask about my laptop where is it (it was in the shop) , and he said that if i want i can call to the sony support or directly to the guy that his dealling whit my problem .

I went back home i call first sony support they didn't HAVE A CLUE about my problem about anything , and i said that i'm very upset and mad because i wait 3 WEEKS FOR MY LAPTOP TO COME , WHIT ONE ISSUE , I NEED IT TO BRING BACK TO SONY CENTER AND IN THE TOTTAL OF 5 WEEKS I STILL DON'T HAVE MY LAPTOP AND NO ONE IS GIVING TO ME ANY ANSWER or to tell me to take my money back if you can deal whit this ! The answer that i have't from that guy it was I'M SORRY FOR THIS BUT YOU GONNA NEED TO DEAL WHIT THE SHOP (LIKE IS NOT OUR PROBLEM) .

Then i call the guy that the manager told me that hes in charge for my problem and i can ask him about the date BUT no one answer his name is CARL BALKER .

AFTER ALL THIS I WENT BACK TO THE SHOP BECAUSE I WAS FEELING THAT I GONNA EXPLODE AND I SAY TO THE MANAGER THAT IN THIS MOMENT I WANT MY MONEY BACK , HE START TO TELL ME THAT I NEED TO WAIT FOR THE LAPTOP TO GET BACK TO SONY TO TAKE BACK MY MONEY £800 MONEY BLOCK SINCE 5 WEEKS !!!

I SAY IT'S IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE U HAVE MY LAPTOP AND MY MONEY SINCE 5 WEEKS AND YOU PLAY WHIT ME , NOW YOU DON'T WANT TO GIVE MY MONEY BACK !!!

I say to him call someone that it's responsible for this from sony i want now one answer or my money back .

Hi didn't want to give my money back but i took my laptop because this shop is gonna be close on 19.08.2012 so in one day and i was afraid about money and laptop .

Now everything what is here i gonna send to Sony , then news papper and radio .

MY QUESTION IS : SOMEONE KNOWS OR HE DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS , BECAUSE I'M THINKING TO GO TILL I TAKE A LAWYER NOW , BECAUSE I LOST MONEY , TIME , AND PATIENCE !!!

2 REPLIES 2
daempii
Visitor

As long as you have a covered warranty, everything can be replaced if the laptop really needs to be replaced.

SebastianLondon
New

They don't want because they say that this config is was promotional , and i read a lot of repair and delivery and i'm afraind to not stay 1 year

i have i7 2.1

amd radeon 2gb

8 ddr

silver/brown