profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer

blizzard1981
Visitor

SONY = USELESS:smileycry:

revil
Visitor

i wrote several mails today to sony... its their last chance to fix these problems... if they don't react in a way, that is suitable for a customer with a bugged product, i will start plan B which means, i will return this notebook to the store, take my money back, buy a samsung x50 and write nice letters to all the magacines and post in all the forums and user experience collections i know, to let them know how sony is acting regarding these cases...

blizzard1981
Visitor

I just called the place I brought mine from 4 weeks ago, they say tough shit, I agreed to the terms and conditions that it had to be returned within 14 days. By the time i got mine back from Sony repair, 14 days had already gone. Thanks alot Sony!:smileynot_talking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

See that's bad practice.
Their complaints bureau should at least have someone manning it when the main inspector is out on a case (yes Mr Clouseau!) - it's just poor of a company who sells computers at quite a high price to start with.

If you don't win Gish you can go to the small claims court you know? It's free for individuals and Sony would have to pay the court costs, they'd probably settle out as they can't be having bad publicity.

Hope you win, remember stay cool, they hate it, they'd rather hear ranting so they can hang up.

dipu
Visitor

I am gonna write to OCU(consumers association) of Spain about Sony. Sony is being dick and just arrogant not to solve this problem. i am going to give this computer to reseller here in Spain ...And i want MY MONEY BACK.

Eugenepang
Visitor

Good Luck.. FS is a very nice machine apart from that problems :slight_frown:

enrg11
Visitor

Hi
I got a VGN FS115 Z and I have the same problem when I adjust the screen brightness.
Does anyone know why this is happening and if it is common for vaio laptops with X-black screens?

Eugenepang
Visitor

No its no common in Vaio laptop with x-black screen.. my vaio is x-black dual lamp and there is no problems at all.

enrg11
Visitor

Im really worried....
Since I entered this forum I found out that most of Vaio laptop owners have problems.
I read that Vaio notebooks have problems with the hinges of the screen and that they break easily.
....Is that true or exaggerated coments?...

I should have seen this forum before I have bought my laptop......so that I would have ended up buing my alternative choice ... a Fujitsu-SIEMENS. IM REALLY PISSED OFF.....

My laptop is going to collapse!