Join now - be part of our community!

Question about Sony Vaio V1

HoMiC-HoMeR
Visitor

Question about Sony Vaio V1

I was wondering if a intergrated graphics card for the V1 would work or not? Graphic cards like:

-Nvidia NForce series
-Ati Radeon 9100 IGP series

And also would it increase the quality of the graphics better?

(i really want to play on other games but need better graphics ) :cry:

Thx :slight_smile:

37 REPLIES 37
guitarkid
Visitor

if you did want a cheap gaming pc you try www.micom.co.uk you can design your own and they will build it, if you live in the area(coventry) you could always collect and save on postage... plus if you dont need keyboard, mouse, monitor, op system you can save there aswell..

you would only need an athlon xp2000, 512 ddr ram, 128 or 256 mg graphics card, dvd drive...

note, a quality 128mg graphics card is well better than a cheap 256 one... if you got an asus or asrock m/board overclocking would be a doddle....

are the games you want not on xbox? they have come down in price now havent they...

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The Yellow Pages is very handy.

HoMiC-HoMeR
Visitor

kee-lo_

I don't know.

HoMiC-HoMeR
Visitor

:anguished: i found a question the Kee-lo doesnt know :smileygrin:

kee-lo_

:anguished: i found a question the Kee-lo doesnt know :smileygrin:

You're not the first, and won't be the last

HoMiC-HoMeR
Visitor

but i thought u were " the master " :slight_smile:

kee-lo_

:laughing: Nope

vaiodon
Visitor

but i thought u were " the master "

Club-Vaio has a number of idiosyncrasies - not least, the lack of search and the rating system is simply based on number of posts ( no disrespect implied, Kee-Lo). This post being another on my path to fame and notoreity!!

guitarkid
Visitor

your looking at embedded chips there HH, not cards.. i think your barking up the wrong tree with that, i believe what you are looking at is an on board chip replacement which the sony is never gonna support else they would have done it in the first place...

if anything you want to be looking at a pci graphics card and if compatible replace it with the tv tuner...

find a cheap pc with a graphics card that has video out, hook it up to the video in on the sony a hey presto play games from the ugly box on your crystal vaio screen, job done......