Join now - be part of our community!

Quick help please (advice)

apierc1
Visitor

Quick help please (advice)

Hi everyone, does anyone know anything about the VGN - FE21M laptop? i can't find one on the internet :thinking: I have been offered that in replace of my old one, it deffinately has better specs than my old one, any advice guys?

19 REPLIES 19
apierc1
Visitor

Ah it's ok guys, I've found it, was released summer 2006, think I will accept this, as I say it's better than my previous one and my old one wasn't right, so double bomun :smileygrin: i will ring them back and accept this offer, Woo!

Thanks for all your help guys (this is not sarcasm but relating to my previous posts :slight_smile: )

apierc1
Visitor

Hey, why can't I edit my posts anymore :slight_frown: what am I missing :thinking: grr *bonus was correction for previous post

profile.country.GB.title
lyapple
New

Hey, why can't I edit my posts anymore  :slight_frown: what am I missing  :thinking: grr *bonus was correction for previous post

A few people seem to be having that problem. I've mentioned it to Nico/Robby.

Glad your other problems are sorted - hopefully. :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi apierc1,

:cool: Hopefully your new Vaio will problem free.. :slight_smile:

apierc1
Visitor

Yep thats the plan lol. No I expect it will be, I'm going to pop over tio my local Sony Centre see if they have the same model that I'm getting in, have a butchers at it. Yeah dunno about this edit thing, only just noticed it today, something to do with the update to CV I pressume.

Have a good day everyone :smileygrin:

MatOakley
Visitor

Hi everyone, does anyone know anything about the VGN - FE21M laptop? i can't find one on the internet :thinking:  I have been offered that in replace of my old one, it deffinately has better specs than my old one, any advice guys?

I have one - its pretty good though has the hard disk clicking problem that has been discussed on here in detail.

Good screen, in built camera is nice if you use Skype, and processor and video card seem to cope with demanding games (if thats your thing).

Mat

MatOakley
Visitor

Oh a couple of other things occurred after I had hit send

- its quite heavy
- it sucks so much power that you cant get an airline power adaptor

Other than that Im very happy with mine

apierc1
Visitor

Thats ok I don't need to use it on aplane :slight_smile: hmm I will listen out for hard drive clicking but hopefully its all grand. Should have itby friday me hopes :slight_smile:

nasdev
Visitor

Hey, why can't I edit my posts anymore  :slight_frown: what am I missing  :thinking: grr *bonus was correction for previous post

Hi apierc1, could you check if the edit functionality is still missing for you ? I did a quick change to the settings.