Join now - be part of our community!

Quick help please (advice)

apierc1
Visitor

Quick help please (advice)

Hi everyone, does anyone know anything about the VGN - FE21M laptop? i can't find one on the internet :thinking: I have been offered that in replace of my old one, it deffinately has better specs than my old one, any advice guys?

19 REPLIES 19
apierc1
Visitor

Hi nasdev, the edit function is avaliable again now,

many thanks :slight_smile:

apierc1
Visitor

Hmm I just checked my phone bills, i have spent close to £30 on the phone to Sony over the last month or so, do you think I should ask for a freebie or something or is that asking for too much over getting a new laptop to replace my old one? :thinking:

Vas
Visitor

The FE31H is cheaper than the FE21M

apierc1
Visitor

Ah yes, I know that, but its the FE31m that replaced the FE21M is it not? well anyway is better than my old one as I used to have the FS 285E i think it was

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Vas,

Nice to see you back.. :slight_smile:

apierc1
Visitor

Woo here I am fresh from my new Vaio, yum, it' very nice (well to me it is compared to my old one) :smileygrin:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

:cool: Glad your happy.. :slight_smile:

apierc1
Visitor

Aye I am thanks, it seems really cool, just spent the afternoon setting everything up :smileygrin:

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Let's hope for a happy ending :thinking:

:smileygrin: :smileygrin:

apierc1
Visitor

Hey guys, anyone know how to remove AOL stuff from comp, I haven't activated anything just it has come with my new laptop and there is a shortcut to AOL on the desktop but no option to remove from Remove/add prograqms, any info?

Thanks

Andy