Join now - be part of our community!

Screen Problems. Help Please?

albert99
Visitor

Screen Problems. Help Please?

I have just purchased a Vaio note book with a 'glossy' WXGA screen. Whenever I watch a DVD, the quality diminishes when one does not look at the screen at 90 degree. The screen does not appear to work like a television in that it can be viewed from a different angle. Why is this?

21 REPLIES 21
sammiimmas
Visitor

Why is it that one person says something and then a parrot comes along, seriously?!

Why dont you just leave it to one expert, why do all of you have to add alittle bit of the same thing?!!!

I got the point Kee lo, attitude, ok
I apologise
Sammi

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I got the point Kee lo, attitude, ok
I apologise
Sammi

No problem

If you look at the times we posted Jumpsuit posted at the same time as me.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

"why do all of you have to add alittle bit of the same thing?!!!"

It could be because you've annoyed most of us.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Sammi,

Your plagiarised post used the first person which was clearly intended to give the impression that you were imparting your own personal knowledge.

You have obviously taken offence at being exposed as a plagiariser, this is your problem. Most people on this forum at least give an acknowledgement for the effort put in by others rather than trying to take the credit for authors of research/knowledge.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

This is common practice on EVERY forum I know, credit the sources.

sammiimmas
Visitor

Oh I see so that was the problem, how stupid of me, okay Kee Lo I understand now. Not been much of a forum person before, Sony was my first.

THOU SHALL ALWAYS CREDIT SOURCES
(quote me on that I shall keep my word)

Sammi:smileypeace: :pray:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

You may want to add "AND NOT INSULT OTHERS" to your new mantra.

sammiimmas
Visitor

Get off my back mate I was talking to Kee Lo.

Sammi

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

You haven't apologised to the person you openly insulted.
I'd suggest you do so.

Otherwise you know where the door is....

albert99
Visitor

Well chaps, what a show?? I am the person who asked the original question. Thanks to the man you are slagging off I have my answer, irrespective of where it originated. At least he took the time to 'link in' a detailed reply even though it appears he is not the author and this has obviuosly P..........off a lot of the community.

All I can say is that it is now time tro put this to bed. And thanks to the man who replied.