Join now - be part of our community!

sound pauses when I type

profile.country.GB.title
Goslings
New

sound pauses when I type

Hi
we have a PCV-RZ221 (bought Sep 2003)
We have realplayer and windows player installed (sorry sonic stage does not support my pocket PC)
When we listen to music on a CD or directly on the system through any of the above, and you type on the keyboard (web address in explorer) the music slows down or begins to pause very badly
Anyone know how to solve this ??:smileycry:

35 REPLIES 35
profile.country.GB.title
Goslings
New

these were run earlier - check posting
all reported ok
cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Goslings
New

ok will do what should i be looking for ?

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

ok will do what should i be looking for ?

Basically any events marked Warning or Error in the system log, that have the same date and time that the problem occurs.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Dr.evil
Visitor

I got rid of the problem ( finally)

Ha d to recover the system, and to prevent it from happening again, I installed Northon goback

Thangs for all the solutions that have been given

profile.country.GB.title
Goslings
New

"recover the system"
what did you actually do, a system restore point from months gone by??

I Still have the problem, can believe that there is nobody from SONY with an idea of what the problem might be.

regards

William
Visitor

"recover the system"
what did you actually do, a system restore point from months gone by??

I Still have the problem, can believe that there is nobody from SONY with an idea of what the problem might be.

regards

I assume the poster mean't that he recovered the computer using the recovery discs rather than a Windows XP restore point.

Nobody from Sony Support comes here:smileysad:

profile.country.GB.title
Goslings
New

seems a rather drastic, if all else fails option to me.

Dr.evil
Visitor

Yes I recovered with the recovery disc, because somehow all of my restore pionts from 2005 were deleted??? so that wasnt an option

Now my system runs a lot better again, it was an 2 hour job but it now is perfevt.

Everything I wanted to keep I just moved to the 😧 like important programs, or all my cookies and links, and now it works fine:smileycool:

profile.country.GB.title
Goslings
New

I still have the problem
Can't believe I am alone in this one and that nobody from Sony comes here. Must be the only manufacturer that does not offer some form of "employee" help forum.
stumped - and I do not want to do a system recover off the CDs
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

It's unofficial help, if you want official help VAIO-Link.com is the place to go