Join now - be part of our community!

SVS13A1C5E driver disk

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Dr.Quack
Visitor

SVS13A1C5E driver disk

How can I purchase the driver disk for my laptop?

I installed my own SSD so need the driver disk because not drivers are availiable to download from support.

Thanks.

Also I'm unable to register it yet because it doesn't appear in the drop down menu.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Ah OK understood.

You will need to contact support to order the recovery media set. Contact details by telephone are as follows.

"If you want to register with our registration team, please call the number below
0870 240 2410
(Fixed: 0.08£/min)

Please note that you will be asked for the serial number and for the date of purchase of your SONY VAIO.

Help & Support once your SONY VAIO has been registered, we can offer you a range of ways to get in touch with SONY VAIO-LINK.If your SONY VAIO is in warranty, please call
0870 240 2408

If your SONY VAIO is out of warranty, please call
0905 0310006
(Fixed: 0.35£/min)

If you purchased your SONY VAIO in a non-European country, please call
0905 0310006
If your SONY VAIO is covered by a VGPE-VPPS onsite repair warranty, please call
0870 8500976
Note that you will need to enter your Warranty Pack Number (9 or 11 digit number starting by ‘4’) to access the VPPS premium support line. You will find this Warranty Pack Number on the sticker on the cover of your VPPS booklet."

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Dr.Quack,

Not sure why the model doesn't appear in the drop down list but try this link for the drivers...

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/SVS13A1C5E/updates

Rich

Message was edited by: rich912

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Dr.Quack
Visitor

Thanks.

I need to buy the disk though because I need the WinDVD for Blue Ray.

Also I can't install VAIO Care without some other program installed first which isn't in the list.

Iv'e heard it's possible to buy the disk.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Ah OK understood.

You will need to contact support to order the recovery media set. Contact details by telephone are as follows.

"If you want to register with our registration team, please call the number below
0870 240 2410

Please note that you will be asked for the serial number and for the date of purchase of your SONY VAIO.

Help & Support once your SONY VAIO has been registered, we can offer you a range of ways to get in touch with SONY VAIO-LINK.If your SONY VAIO is in warranty, please call
0870 240 2408

If your SONY VAIO is out of warranty, please call
0905 0310006

If you purchased your SONY VAIO in a non-European country, please call
0905 0310006
If your SONY VAIO is covered by a VGPE-VPPS onsite repair warranty, please call
0870 8500976
Note that you will need to enter your Warranty Pack Number (9 or 11 digit number starting by ‘4’) to access the VPPS premium support line. You will find this Warranty Pack Number on the sticker on the cover of your VPPS booklet."

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
Dr.Quack
Visitor

OK thanks for that.