Join now - be part of our community!

tv antenna issue - SVL2412Z1EB

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
mahesh52
Visitor

tv antenna issue - SVL2412Z1EB

Hi all,

I have just purchased the all in one SVL2412Z1EB and I am struggling with setting up the TV function.

In the manual it says 'for details on the antenna conection, refer to the on-screen User Guide. However, when I check this user guide I can not see anything about the TV antenna.

Does anyone know if there is some in built antenna in this model that I have to switch on through some setting or do I have to plug in an external one?

Thanks in advance,

RP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi mahesh52 and welcome.

To receive digital television you will need to connect your Vaio to an external antenna - preferably one on your roof.

You need to connect the co-axial cable from the antenna (or the wall plug) to the co-axial socket on the back of the Vaio.

:thinking:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi mahesh52 and welcome.

To receive digital television you will need to connect your Vaio to an external antenna - preferably one on your roof.

You need to connect the co-axial cable from the antenna (or the wall plug) to the co-axial socket on the back of the Vaio.

:thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
mahesh52
Visitor

Thanks Blencogo, probably a very obvious question but thanks for the answer! will give it a go