Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Care update

profile.country.FI.title
barrynb

Vaio Care update

I have Vaio Care version 7.3.1.05290. I am getting a message "A new version of Vaio Care is available. Vaio Update cannot be used until it is updates. Do you want to update now?"

on answering affirmative the update attempts to download, but then comes-up with an error message that it failed to load, please try again later. My internet access is OK, and I've tried many times. What to do?

73 REPLIES 73
profile.country.GB.title
stbromf31
New

I have exactly the same problem, my Vaio Care version is the same.

Have tried several times but never been able to download the new version.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Can you both  please let us know your Vaio product number and we will pass this on to Support.

Can you also try downloading the update with your security suite temporarily disabled.

Rich

Message was edited by: rich912

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Thank you barrynb.

Can you please confirm that you have tried downloading with the security suite disabled?

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.FI.title
barrynb

Yes, I have tried with security suite disabled, still no joy.

profile.country.GB.title
stbromf31
New

Hi Rich,

Mine is a VPCF23C5E, I have also tried disabling my security software with no joy.

BR

Steve

profile.country.hr_HR.title
Alenmrki
New

Hello people!

Please can somebody help me. I also buy Vaio SVE1512P1EB and have Vaio Care version 8.0.0.08150.

After starting the Vaio Care it's giving me message to Update...after few minutes it's coming message Please try later. I also disable firewall etc..

profile.country.en_GB.title
Roy.C.1982
Visitor

Hi Rich

I am also facing the same issues as mentioned above, I cannot get into Vaio Update as it states a new version is available and will not work without this update, I then click to install the update and can see the "downloading" circle around the Vaio Update Icon, but then the circle disappears and nothing has downloaded.

I have tried removing and re-installing Vaio Care and Update on many occaions and disabled my security software and tried........still no luck!

My laptop is VPCEH2N1E/B

Thanks

profile.country.it_IT.title
carmams
Visitor

Hi,

I have same problem with my new Vaio SVS1312P9EB!

https://twitter.com/carmeloamores/status/285000470722924544

SONY, do something! update us!

Carmelo

Carmelo
profile.country.it_IT.title
carmams
Visitor

I suspect that was a server error.

I have tried to download a bios update in Sony MEA site (http://www.sony-mea.com/support/download/540690) and I have downloaded it without any problems.

If I try this in europe site, I can't download any file!

Carmelo

Carmelo