Join now - be part of our community!

vaio desktop PCV-RS322

danstijl
Visitor

vaio desktop PCV-RS322

:cry: Got my vaio 10months and when I start it and I put a disc in the dvd+/- rewr or dvd rom everything freezes on my desktop, so the mouse won't react neither if I do Ctrl+alt+del, so I have to turn off the pc, when I am starting it then everything works and the drives wiill read it. So sometimes it works and sometimes it will freezes/ stops. I allready installed the firmware from sony site but it still won't work. Does this have to do with lincences or something, and...... WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO! Please vaio people solve my problem!!

26 REPLIES 26
William
Visitor

I was tempted to say that Kee-Lo but are there any printers powered solely by USB? It is surely mains powered?

William

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The reason why I suggest this is because he might be using a lot of USB devices and the 500A shared amongst them might not be enough to power everything.

I might be well off course here.

danstijl
Visitor

Everything I connected is with usb, wireless keyboard, mouse, printer, somethimes camera, internet. But I got 7usb 2.0 ports so.... And everytime I start the desktop there was a little (weird) notice from the printer that I think something was not good installed and everything it shows the installation of the printer on my desktop.... I am now somewhere else using luckily my super vgn-a117s notebook, but will try tonight the desktop.

danstijl
Visitor

DAY ONE everything went well with the drives without the printer. Maybe got to buy a new printer don't want to f... my vaio up by a printer, but lets wait a few days.....

kee-lo_

Sell your old on on Amazon.

danstijl
Visitor

it's a hp and is 10months old, the printer worked all the time, but I'm now to afraid that something (knows what) of the printer will f... up my vaio don't let that happen by hp

kee-lo_

HP printers are OK, but I prefer Epson.