Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Duo 11 touch functionality stops

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
simona101
Visitor

Vaio Duo 11 touch functionality stops

I have the Vaio Duo 11 running Windows 8. I have had it for 2 days, and twice the touchscreen functionality has stopped working and the Pen and Touch settings disappeared from the Control Panel. The pointing device in the keyboard, the mouse buttons and the keyboard continued to work normally. Touchscreen functionality eventually worked again after several restarts but this is really very inconvenient!!!

Any ideas??  Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

dode1708 wrote:

C'mon Sony, answer the question, or mine is going back!

This is a User Forum for users like you and me to help each other out. This is not the way to contact Sony and you will not get a reply from Sony here.

If you do not receive an answer from the community, you should contact Sony Vaio Support and see if they have a solution to the problem or to find out if a repair is required.

To contact Vaio Support, go here and click on Vaio and Computing. You will need to enter your Vaio's Serial Number to be given the contact options: -

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/contacts

If you get a solution, please post it here for the use of other users.

:thinking:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
dode1708
Visitor

I have exactly the same problem. Did you ever get a fix for this? C'mon Sony, answer the question, or mine is going back!

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

dode1708 wrote:

C'mon Sony, answer the question, or mine is going back!

This is a User Forum for users like you and me to help each other out. This is not the way to contact Sony and you will not get a reply from Sony here.

If you do not receive an answer from the community, you should contact Sony Vaio Support and see if they have a solution to the problem or to find out if a repair is required.

To contact Vaio Support, go here and click on Vaio and Computing. You will need to enter your Vaio's Serial Number to be given the contact options: -

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/contacts

If you get a solution, please post it here for the use of other users.

:thinking: