Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio SVP132A4E not found when trying to register the product

profile.country.GB.title
jaoc12
New

Vaio SVP132A4E not found when trying to register the product

I'm trying to register my newly bought Sony Vaio Pro SVP132A4E   (in laptop it says "model SVP132A1CM).

However, when trying to register it, in the list of models for the Series Vaio Pro, this model name does not appear.

should i choose one at random?

thxs

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi jaoc12,

Neither of the references you are trying to use are correct. Have a look in Vaio Control Center under System Information for Model Name which will start with SVP1321 – for example SVP1321C5E.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
TomWren
New

I have the exact same issue - I spent ages typing and retyping this thinking I was being stupid...when it is Sony that has actually put the wrong details on my laptop! Thanks SONY for this and the awful wifi issues I'm getting with my brand new VAIO

I have exactly the same problem, on the bottom of my laptop the serial number is SVP132A1CM, but I cannot find any products with that serial number when trying to register the product. Inspecting the online order from when I bought the laptop, the product code given there is SVP1231C5E.

I have what it seems to be power problems with my laptop, it keeps turning itself off randomly and then I am not able to turn it back on for minutes. I was looking for any support online and it's really disconcerting that I cannot even find my product on the Sony website. Really disappointed with the experience..

Marius

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi aristotle137,

The product name is probably SVP1231C5E. Check this in Vaio Control Center > System Information.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

model SVP132A1CM nejde zaregistrovat,proč

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi jaroslav.viktorin and welcome,

Please read the above. You are not using the correct product name which may be SVP1231C5E. Check this in Vaio Control Center > System Information.

From Bablefish....
Přečtěte si prosím výše. Nepoužíváte správný název produktu, který může být SVP1231C5E. Podívejte se na to ve VAIO Control Center> Systémové informace.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat