Join now - be part of our community!

vaio vgn-cr11z/r i dont have any drivers plz help. i don't know where else to ask for help

johnyd
Visitor

vaio vgn-cr11z/r i dont have any drivers plz help. i don't know where else to ask for help

this is the story i bought sony vaio notebook in France for my studies, but the problem was it was in french so when i came to my country (Latvia) i reinstalled it at first to XP which probably was illegal :slight_smile: but anyway i couldn't get any drivers anywhere so tried to find some workshop in latvia supported by sony. but it didnt happen... everyone turned me down.. at last
i managed to get it to vista in one workshop but those ..... installed it in russian :grin: thats not the biggest prob. i still can understand everything.. but i STILL don't have any of those drivers not webcamera no graphics card ZERO cant find it also in this homepage. maybe someone cold send me them or smth. ? ahh yes forgot to mention that in france they didnt give me any of the cd's no windows no drivers. ZIP!!! pls pls help me

0 REPLIES 0