Join now - be part of our community!

Voice your support for Real player supporting VP

Conor456
Visitor

Voice your support for Real player supporting VP

hey ok i recieved this message from real player support:
Dear Conor,

Thank you for contacting RealNetworks technical support.

I understand your concern. You can post your feeback, views, comments and
suggestions about RealPlayer software and music content in our product survey
link. This can be reached at:
Product Survey Link

If you would like to voice support for RP supporting the VP please use it. thanks

29 REPLIES 29
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

awwwwe, I do not like the REAL player really. True, it plays the most formats but there a definitely to much advertisement. Particularly if I will update the REAL Player.:smileynot_talking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Totally agree Seb, too much advertising!

seb21__
Visitor

BTW I have heard about a plug in, that you can use your IPOT with foobar2000. But I'm not sure.

Conor456
Visitor

awwwwe, I do not like the REAL player really. True, it plays the most formats but there a definitely to much advertisement. Particularly if I will update the REAL Player.:smileynot_talking:

I think your presuming too much! the real player i have (along with X million other people) doesnt play any advertisements. Only when you first download it there is an annoying "message center" which you can switch off easily - never to bother you again. I hate advertisments. Trust me i wouldnt use real player if it was like that.

kee-lo_

Yeah but it nags you, do this, do that, learn more about this bla blah

seb21__
Visitor

hehehe, yeah

LOL, I think in this point is the WMPlayer better.

DiabloVaio
Visitor

I dunno about nagging, but if I had to choose just one V&D player, I'd definately choose RealPlayer, no other player supports as much codec as RP.

MadarbWoT
Visitor

so what can be done to demand that real player supports vp use?

Conor456
Visitor

I'm not sure, im knew to this. If any1 wants to actually email their technical support like i did the first time, then that would be great......
I agree with diablovaio (by the way i replyed to a post you sent a while ago, check it out) im not sure where your getting "nagging" from because ive used it for ages now and there hasnt been a problem. Sure maybe you clicked to do something which was a premium feature but real player is so good because you basically get everything free anyway. Another good feature is that it will rename all your music files in an ordered fashion which is great when you need to find a file in my music or where-ever. SS doesnt do that!!!

kee-lo_

Really it's up to Real and Sony