Join now - be part of our community!

Where To Get A 'Recovery Media' Disc From?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Laza93
Visitor

Where To Get A 'Recovery Media' Disc From?

Hi guys, I messed up my Laptop big time and had to wipe it and re-install everything.

Thing is, I didn't make a damn Recovery Media disc, and so I can't watch blu-rays as I'm missing WinDVD BD etc etc and don't know how to get them back!!

I'm trying to get all the drivers etc back from Vaio Care, but it asks for a Recovery Media Disc. Does anyone know how I can get one??

Also, if someone knows an alternative to get WinDVD BD, it would be appreciated, Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Laza93,

To order a set of recovery media contact Vaio support using the Support link at the top of this page. You will need to use these to recover the system to factory default in order to install the Win DVD Blu-ray software.

You can of course purchase WinDVD BD or other software that supports playback of Blu-Ray.

Rich.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Laza93,

To order a set of recovery media contact Vaio support using the Support link at the top of this page. You will need to use these to recover the system to factory default in order to install the Win DVD Blu-ray software.

You can of course purchase WinDVD BD or other software that supports playback of Blu-Ray.

Rich.

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat