Join now - be part of our community!

YES!!! YES!!!

Eugenepang
Visitor

YES!!! YES!!!

Well a month ago i was thinking about upgrading my vaio A317S memory to 1G.. i check on sony site and yikes.. very ery expensive.. so i check up crucial.. and yes! its alooooot cheaper! 1x512mb is £50.51 inc vat. so i would need 2x512mb which will cost me £101.2 inc vat. which is still alot cheaper than sony.. but then i think again what if i wanted to upgrade to 2G??? hmm so i put it on hold.. untill

Today!.. i check crucial up again and yes they now had 1x1GB memory haha and it cost £104.56 inc vat which i think is very very good!.. order it and now i am waiting for it to arrive... and hopefully everything will be fine when i install it...

BTW since i bought 1x1GB ram which only use 1 memory slot.. can i leave the 1x256mb (original memory) in the other slot? so i can had 1GB+256MB ram?

46 REPLIES 46
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

The new Firerfox version needs a lot, IMO.
Yesterday it was approx 100MB with 5 open tabs.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The new Firerfox version needs a lot, IMO.
Yesterday it was approx 100MB with 5 open tabs.

I know it's crazy

seb21__
Visitor

Yep, the other thing is, that makes Firefox faster than IE. But I'm sure that IE7 would need similar resources.

kee-lo_

Time will tell Seb

hldomster
Visitor

Whats on the new firefox, just that security issue been fixed??

kee-lo_

Yep

Eugenepang
Visitor

well normally i had about 75++ processes running at one time... hmm about time to upgrade it to 2GB?:smileylaugh: :laughing:

kee-lo_

:anguished: :anguished: :anguished: Thats a lot Eugene

Eugenepang
Visitor

:anguished: :anguished: :anguished: Thats a lot Eugene

yeah i had no idea what thats all is hahahaha

seb21__
Visitor

:cool: auto-updater, spyware, trojans, quick strarter, etc.:smileycool: