Join now - be part of our community!

Beep and audio cutting out

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Gauranga

Beep and audio cutting out

Hi

I just bought the new WF-1000XM4 in ear headset. However, there is frequently a beep and the audio cuts out for a moment. This seems to occur especially when moving and walking. Is this a common connection issue or am I doing something wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Gauranga 

Here are the instructions to reset and restore factory settings on your WF-1000XM4 set.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi Gauranga, is it the motion detector? 

profile.country.GB.title
Gauranga

It happens even without motion. I have reset the headset. Still the problem persist. What to do?

profile.country.GB.title
Gauranga

I haven’t found any reference to a motion detector. How can I deactivate it? I have a feeling it is some factory setting. I have the app but can’t find any solution. 

profile.country.GB.title
Gauranga

Hi

I have switched the ‘Automatic Switching Based on Action‘ off and the problem seems solved. The ‘Automatic Switching Based on Location’ is also switched off.

You were absolutely right with the Motion Detector. Thank you so much. I hope it stays like this. This should have been the default value. 

profile.country.GB.title
Gauranga

Hi Hannah

Everything was fine for a bit but now I have another problem. Both earpieces are not responding. The left one makes a peep but the right is completely silent. I tried to reset the headset but I can’t. So I am stuck. I can’t pair it either. Is there a way of a hard reset?

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Gauranga 

Here are the instructions to reset and restore factory settings on your WF-1000XM4 set.

profile.country.GB.title
Gauranga

Hi Jumpsuit

Thank you so much. The repeated opening of the door did it. Solved. 

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

@Gauranga, thank you for updating the thread. Glad it worked.