Join now - be part of our community!

Ford Focus Titanium 2.0 Phone Sync Help Please?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
isiri12
Visitor

Ford Focus Titanium 2.0 Phone Sync Help Please?

Just purchased this car its a 2010 model with a Sony in car stereo  system. Can anyone please give me some help with syncing my phone. I  went into the phone menu but cant find an option that gets it to  discover new devices. Manual isnt any help either. Thanks in advance to  anyone who can assist.http://www.uklv.info/g.php

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi isiri12,

Does the following link help - Ford-mobile-connectivity

Using this link you should be able to select your Ford Focus & then select your Mobile phone make & model.

This should display what options are avaialable to you.

Then if you click on the FAQ link it may help you to connect your mobile via bluetooth.

From memory Bluetooth is already active on the Radio & you need to enable bluetooth on your phone & serach for devices..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi isiri12,

Does the following link help - Ford-mobile-connectivity

Using this link you should be able to select your Ford Focus & then select your Mobile phone make & model.

This should display what options are avaialable to you.

Then if you click on the FAQ link it may help you to connect your mobile via bluetooth.

From memory Bluetooth is already active on the Radio & you need to enable bluetooth on your phone & serach for devices..

profile.country.GB.title
Dan1777
New

Not all Fords have the blue tooth active I have same car but doesn’t have Bluetooth