Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.GB.title
Startrekker24689

43W755C Multi Coloured Circles and reboots

Hi

I went for dinner and turned off my 43W755C which said there was an update that would take 30 mins.  I pressed update now and left it for dinner (45 mins or so) then when i got back to my tv it was off and i pressed the remote to turn it on and got no response.  i presssed other buttons on the remote to try and turn it on and nothing.  I pulled the power cable out and left for a minute and then plugged it back in.  i get just passed the Sony logo and there are 4 multi coloured circles  for a few seconds then the tv reboots and the same thing. only way to turn off is to pull the power cable.

I tried unplugging for 10 mins and the same result.  i have pulled all the devices out and same result and even put the tv in another room in a normal plug (i have a surge protector and have had no problems in the passed year) and the same result.  

I cannot do a factory reset or reset as i cannot get passed the Flashing multi coloured circles and rebooting.  

I tried to download the firmware on a USB and put that in and plug the mains in but get the same result.

The tv is a year old and think its in the warranty (got 6 year from Richer sounds free) and am going to call them tomorrow just wandered if anyone could help.

Many Thanks 

Who Me Too'd this topic