Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.GB.title
botty1963

Connected, no internet

Hi, I've had my Android TV now for about 3 months and never had any connection issues. However, yesterday the power went off and when it came back on we had no issues with any other deviced in the house, all connected and carried on working fine. The TV came back on and appeared to connect back to the WIFI, but when I tried YouTube - no connection. I tried various other apps, and only Netflix works; and works fine as I watched a movie to test it. 

I have tried another router, and again everything else works but the TV is the same, only Netflix works. I have disconnected, reconnected, connected with manual password, connected via WPS still the same. I saw a post that suggested WIFI direct causes an issue, but mine is not on. In fact, I put it on, tried it, then off and tried again and it made no difference.

I went into the 'initial setup' for the TV and started again, but still the same. I have been into the network settings and tried setting it as IPV6 but that doesn't work. So, any help would be appreciated.

Who Me Too'd this topic