New

how do I get help setting up my S1

How do i GET help setting up my new S1 Tablet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Congrats on the purchase.  You can ask away in here and have a look at the questions asked since setting up various things have been asked but you also have a built in guide on your Tablet which you can refer to for basic setting up.  Do note that not all the accessories it mention are readily available but should be shortly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Congrats on the purchase.  You can ask away in here and have a look at the questions asked since setting up various things have been asked but you also have a built in guide on your Tablet which you can refer to for basic setting up.  Do note that not all the accessories it mention are readily available but should be shortly.

detickl
New

I have now had a look at the instruction pages and have now got access to them in future

However I am having difficulty in getting on line to use Google on the tablet.

I am using a BTHub3-GMFW and have a password given by BT.

It seems that I just get so far in connecting then it comes to a stop

Do other folk have the same problems ?

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

I had this exact same issue. Well I would type in my key and it would attempt to connect and then stop and go back to scanning and repeat the cycle.  It was not the router since another Tablet S worked fine. I just simply reset the unit back to factory settings via the settings rather than the reset pin on the side and now working.