Join now - be part of our community!

jelly bean

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
anubis619
Visitor

jelly bean

when or if is the original sony tablet s getting the jelly bean update as i know the usa recently had un update giving them some experia features.would like to know how far sony is commiting to the tablet s thanks

31 REPLIES 31
petshear4
Visitor

looking like my Tablet S will be the last thing I will buy from Sony........

bason2010
New

that is not true my friend it has been confirmed that they will be updating the as you say the old type but i say the better type

profile.country.IT.title
ellebubi
Explorer

I hope so! I do not care if it takes months, the important thing is getting the update :slight_smile:

profile.country.nl_NL.title
Zerokewl

Hope verry soon i just ordered charging stand have no plans to return it unless their no updates comming for next 3 month's.

I'm having anoying issues with my tablet like ui is verry glitchy not sure why.
Think my widgets glitch thru screen.

Heck even tough i did like 4 5 factory resets my tablet still shutdown even if i just launch the camera app it can lockup and shutdown

Message was edited by: Zerokewl

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

bason2010 wrote:

that is not true my friend it has been confirmed that they will be updating the as you say the old type but i say the better type

Hi Bason2010,

Interesting can you let us know where you got the information that the original Tablet S will be getting the Jellybean update.?

Zerokewl

Well xperia users suffer from unexpected shutdowns glitches and all tablet is pretty new so maybe they plan to do so but don't wanna give any false hope.

bason2010
New

If you go to wiki and put the tablet s in it will come up on there but is also on sony website

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thanks for the info bason2010..

Any chance you can provide a link for where on the Sony site it states that the Tablet S will be getting the jelly bean update please.?

Jaspernet
Visitor

SONY - LISTEN.

I have been a loyal buyer of your products for 10+ years. Brand loyalty means a lot.  You have just stepped on your cutomers and crushed them simply to push them into another sale. With the evidence you provide - you will only do the same again in 12 months.

I am moving to the Pioneer camp for my home AV items and Apple for my hand helds.

Apple bring out a product every 18 Months and offer support for OS that date back two Generations. You bring out a device every 6 Months and forget about them 10 Months later. There is a reason you are loosing the war against Apple and Samsung - And now I kind of hope you do - It wont make any difference to your current customers as our devices are defunct to you anyway.

10+ of loyalty and now I hate you... take note I cant be the only one. 

JohnZaandam
Explorer

I fully agree. Iwas a proud owner of one of the first S Tablets ...... Sony Bravia 52 TV ....... and everything else in the house. Service? SONY doesn't know what that is any more. I'm moving gradually over to Samsung