Join now - be part of our community!

After software update, the headphone jack will stop working

Nyra15
Visitor

After software update, the headphone jack will stop working

Hallo, 

Ich habe vor 3 Tagen das Neue Softwareupdate installiert, und habe seitdem nur Probleme mit dem Kopfhöreranschluss. Er funktioniert nur bei wenigen Kopfhörern. Meine Beats Kopfhörer akzeptiert das Handy nicht, er spielt die Musik nur vom Handy und nicht von den Kopfhörern. Ich habe die Kopfhörer an ein anders Handy angeschlossen und sie funtkionierten, ich habe es dann wieder an meinem Handy probiert ist aber wieder fehlgeschlagen. Ich habe das Handy mehrmals neu gestartet aber es ging immer noch nicht. 

Hello,

I installed the New Software Update 3 days ago, and have only had problems with the headphone jack ever since. It only works with a few headphones. My Beats headphone does not accept the phone, it plays the music only from the phone and not from the headphones. I connected the headphones to a different phone and they worked, I tried it on my phone again, but failed again. I restarted the phone several times but it still did not work.

GT

40 REPLIES 40
Federico93
Visitor

Did the last version 34.4.A.2.50 fixes the problem? 

jkuyjfhtv
Visitor

Looks like 34.4.A.2.50 did the job on the Xperia X Compact

Federico93
Visitor

Yes, it works also for the Xperia X

Fibre
Visitor

I'm not sure which update has done it (had a few updates based in the UK) but one of them has indeed fixed this issue now. My headphones with a line-in mic now works perfectly with my Xperia X. The build number i'm running is 34.4.A.2.50.

cweric
Visitor

yep totally working... until they fix with an update... so much thank you... i can still go running with my music. 

Serendipity4
Visitor

I have the same probkem  Sony xz and skull candy. I have just gone ibti autoconnectaand turbidity off then back on and edited the evente literally just reelected the earphones to start the music. I unplugged my earphones and plugged them back in again and they're working again. 

shavaa
Visitor

Mr. Emir

i am one of sony xperia X user and after thıs last update which one oreo(8.0.0) 34.4.A.2.118 my phone jack part not working properly and ı cant use my earphone with my phone anymore .

You saıd ıt wıll be fixing wıth next update but ıt can changes depending on my country.

Why would ı accept thıs problem which is sony's fault and why did it take so long to release new update???

xy3271
Visitor

Download lesser audioswitch app from store, open and pick headphones, works like a charm.

Nadinn
Visitor

I have the same problem with my experia X. Not only with the headphones with inline mice but also with simple aux cables to use in my car. 

Aloalo
Visitor

When i workt on Apple they did this so you buy there. I gues sony do it to. I gonna give back my phone and get my money back if they dont fix it. This was not in the deal.