Join now - be part of our community!

Complaint Against SONY MOBILES INDIA

ash073
Visitor

Complaint Against SONY MOBILES INDIA

HELLO MY NAME IS ASHISH A.CHILBULE and I had purchased the Sony xperia p mobile on 7/7/2012 and after 23 days my mobile was dead it means not working and it was fully dead, so i had submitted that mobile on 31/07/2012 at Sony care center which is situated at shivajinagar pune and its named as accel care solution. so at that time my phone was in good condition but in dead condition so my phone was accepted by the care center and after two days my phone was submitted by care to higher authority which are situated at Chennai and they told me u will get a new phone after 10 to 15 days but after 15 when i was called to Sony Care Center they told me that u got replaced  new mother board of that phone but yesterday they told me ur phone had a liquid damage was occur in ur phone and ur warranty is not claimed. These details they told me after 25 days on 25 aug 2012.and the service center's head Mr.Anand Shete was told me that the phone was in good condition so he submitted that phone to higher authority. so i called to head of Sony of Maharashtra region Mr.Ahish Parekh (9930036565) they told me give me one day then i will tell u but nw they also not entertain to me.the service of Sony phone is very very very poor and many people’s are frusted from the service which has given by sony.and one thing is that they had not check my phone also,they saw the red indication on the backside and told me that it is ELS problem and not cured by Sony and warranty was barred but when service center sent my mobile that time the indication was white and no liquid damage problem was there boz my phone was handled by the head of that service center Mr.Anand Shete so they told me yesterday. and now i am very much upset from Sony’s service. so please help me to solve this problem as early as possible.From last one month I didn’t contact to anyone and due to this I am going in loss in various manner boz I didn’t hve any kind of data with me..

54 REPLIES 54
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Contact xperia care,they will be able to do more for you.

alexdon
hindi
Visitor

Its a complaint for poor quality Xperia SL LT26I2 mobile purchased on10may13 having 12month warrenty i.e. upto10may14 under repair...
Current repaire status is.. Job no.-"W114040904168" on9april14 for third time mother board change with E-mail (questions.in@support.sonymobile.com) complaint-"1-1194205819" having soft copies of purchase bill and service/repair records uploaded(11April14)which was also done by local(kanpur)Service center reprentative on9april14 at the time of job/work id generation and a complaint at SONY CARE(sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com)with reference no."18620801"at 00:39am on16April14(today)l

my past Service records are...
1-"from 17june13 to 6july13 with job no. W113061702780 mother board changed"
2-"7February14 with job no W114020700896 repaired"
3-"from19February14 to7march14 with job no.W114021903943 mother board changed"
and now
4-9april14 with Ticket id 114040904168 and work order W114040904168 for mother board change.

the Toll free customer reprentative at6pm on15april14 named SEEMA told me that if the mother board need to replace twice than its the Xperia policy to replace the mobile.

I am here to complain and show my total dissatisfaction with Xperia sl because as per your records you can see that I had mentioned several times that now I do not trust sony Xperia SL LT26I2&that's why now i'll not collect that poor cheep(sorry for this word and my apology)use and throw made in china quality Mobile which need to repair several Times even with thrice mother board changes within a year(11monts) of purchase.

this is my complaint and request to Xperia team to please stop harassing me(and customers)by this kind of poor quality mobile.

I am also asking that please suggest me that what would I do with that cheap(my apology)poor harassing unreliable twice repaired and three times mother board changed Xperia SL LT26I2 other than throwing that in dustbin?

please suggest me that why shouldn't I go to purchase any other brand mobile(Nokia or Samsung giving 1+1extension year warranty)and if so than which brand is better?

also tell me that why should I go back to your service centre to receive that not working plastic box back even if because of unreliability of Xperia SL I have to throw that in a dustbin so I guess its much better that you(sony Xperia team)do this in behalf of me...I'll be glad for that greatness.

also tell me that why shouldn't I go to consumer court?

as you can see your previous records of my email and telephonic conversation on Tollfree no.about my mobile repair status,i had mentioned that I do not trust Xperia SL LT26I2 and in past I was even agree to take another Mobile from sony with or without paying margin money depending on availability and conditions,but this time my trust is over even from sony Xperia including SL LT26i2.

I cordially feel sorry for using this kind of rude and unsocial language,but the poor quality of Xperia SL forced me to be rude to you for expressing my dissatisfaction,i hope you will help me and understand my problem and dissatisfaction.

thanking you
hindi
Visitor

Its a complaint for poor quality Xperia SL LT26I2 mobile purchased on10may13 having 12month warrenty i.e. upto10may14 under repair...<br>Current repaire status is.. Job no.-"W114040904168" on9april14 for third time mother board change with E-mail (questions.in@support.sonymobile.com) complaint-"1-1194205819" having soft copies of purchase bill and service/repair records uploaded(11April14)which was also done by local(kanpur)Service center reprentative on9april14 at the time of job/work id generation.<br>my past Service records are... <br>1-"from 17june13 to 6july13 with job no. W113061702780 mother board changed"<br>2-"7February14 with job no W114020700896 repaired"<br>3-"from19February14 to7march14 with job no.W114021903943 mother board changed"<br>and now<br>4-9april14 with Ticket id 114040904168 and work order W114040904168 for mother board change.<br>The toll free(180030002800) no.reprentative on15April6:30pm SEEMA and on 18April7:00pm KALPESH told me that its the Xperia policy to change/replace the model of mobile if the repaired mibile doesn't work after two times mother board change(sweap) and as its the third time for my XperiaSL(W114040904168) that its under the process of mother board change,both of these representative told me to approach the ASI(area service incharge)via demanding local(kanpur)service center but when I try to reach ASI the local service center told me that there's no way to converciat with ASI as he is always at another city).<br>I am asking you that who has misguided me either the kanpur service center or both(SEEMA&amp;KALPESH) of the toll free reprentatives.<br>I am demanding to give me the phone no.of your ASI of kanpur region or arrange the telephonic conversation with ASI.<br>I have also emailed my problem to your service head of delhi MR.MUKESH SRIVASTAVA on telephone no.011-66006600 on16April and emailed him at his id. mukesh.srivastava@ap.sony.com and there's neither any reply nor any progress from his side is done till.<br>I also emailed my demand and problem at sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com and the just replied with sorry message and reference no. 18620801.<br>I also emailed my demand and problem at questions.in@support.sonymobile.com and the just replied with sorry message and reference no.1-1194205819.<br>I need to know the cause of this delay and unhealthy service of sony Xperia team.<br>I am here to complain and show my total dissatisfaction with Xperia sl because as per your records you can see that I had mentioned several times that now I do not trust sony Xperia SL LT26I2&amp;that's why now i'll not collect that poor cheep(sorry for this word and my apology)use and throw made in china quality Mobile which need to repair several Times even with thrice mother board changes within a year(11monts) of purchase.<br>this is my complaint and request to Xperia team to please stop harassing me(and customers)by this kind of poor quality mobile.<br>I am also asking that please suggest me that what would I do with that cheap(my apology)poor harassing unreliable twice repaired and three times mother board changed Xperia SL LT26I2 other than throwing that in dustbin?<br>please suggest me that why shouldn't I go to purchase any other brand mobile(Nokia or Samsung giving 1+1extension year warranty)and if so than which brand is better?<br>also tell me that why should I go back to your service centre to receive that not working plastic box back even if because of unreliability of Xperia SL I have to throw that in a dustbin so I guess its much better that you(sony Xperia team)do this in behalf of me...I'll be glad for that greatness.<br>also tell me that why shouldn't I go to consumer court?<br>as you can see your previous records of my email and telephonic conversation on Tollfree no.about my mobile repair status,i had mentioned that I do not trust Xperia SL LT26I2 and in past I was even agree to take another Mobile from sony with or without paying margin money depending on availability and conditions,but this time my trust is over even from sony Xperia including SL LT26i2.<br>I cordially feel sorry for using this kind of rude and unsocial language,but the poor quality of Xperia SL forced me to be rude to you for expressing my dissatisfaction,i hope you will help me and understand my problem and dissatisfaction.<br>thanking you<br>email.

gkaushik
Visitor

My new z2 is having so many problems like.camera shutdown even in still pics can't watch fb videos network errors etc worst phone I ever had
naveenkumar77
Visitor

Dear Sir,

This s to bring to your notice that the problem I am facing with the mobile I purchased (sony xperia). It is a bad selection I made I guess, it is a bit of a harassment from the service I get.

I really regret of selecting sony as a brand for mobile. I have been using so many sony products in the past and I selected mobile phone for the first time.

Sony xperia t2 ultra dual purchased for an amount 24360/- + taxes and other charges paid for accessories and covers. serial number 1280-0785 imei no:  model d5322 black

It’s a high end phone of sony xperia, purchased on 22.04.2014(bill copy included), I didn’t use for more than a month…. It is really a torture. First it was having the hanging problem and heating up while taking the pictures, I was on the tour and it really created so much mess for me, problems like in call dropping and restarting itself and heating up while taking pictures.  

Just after a month it fall from the bed and got the screen broken, really very bad quality of glass used for the touch, the only upper glass was broken but I was forced to get the whole panel changed and had to pay around 8.5 k for the same by the service center, which I paid bill included for your reference, which it took again 1 month for whole change, but then there was another problem I faced only 1 sim was working out of 2, they again taken for the repair and I had to wait another week or so, they told me they are changing the sim tracer and I visited again and found the same problem with it, so submitted again and now it has to be mother board change which I guess take another month now.. every time I call the service center I was told part not rcvd yet, waiting…. waiting and still waiting…is this world class company service…. REALLY SHAMEFULL !!!

You tell me is this what a world class brand supposed to treat its customers. I really feel betrayed and harassed… not only the handsome money I paid to purchase this phone but paid for repairs as well. Even after paying more than 35k I don’t have the phone with me and no future of it.

Please check in this matter and kindly get the phone replaced as everything in this phone has been changed and repaired. I only barely used for 1 month and I would request you to kindly get it replaced.

Hope you will keep your brand name and in nice gesture help me in this regards.

Kind

Naveen Kumar.

Rohhit
Visitor

Hello team ,
This is regarding my Sony xperia z which i have submitted at your service station which is at karve nagar Aradhya enterprise on 20 jun 2014. As per discussion with your representative she told us that within working 3 days i will get my phone back but still we have not received , now its more than 15 days when we are calling your service station we are getting feedback that my phone is gone in Xperia head office and we cant tell u exactly how much time it will take to get your phone back .Is this the service provided by brand like sony Xperia ??

Before one month i have got replacement of my Xperia z within 2 and i was happy that i have selected a good brand and was delighted by service provided but within one month only again my phone stopped working . Do you provide us faulty phones as replacement??? This is very shameful ,u need to improve your service . I think that we should stop purchasing sony Xperia smartphones and shift to some other Smartphones , We are loosing trust on sony Xperia and You are loosing customers .

This is really very shameful , M sorry for using such words but we are really facing problem as we all know that What is the importance of smartphone in our day to day life . Our business is getting affected due to this .

I hope u will take action regarding this ...

Thanks
Rohit

wow
Visitor

Hi,

I had purchased Sony Xperia Z1 on 29/04/2014. Since the first day the mobile there were issues with the camera. The dealer himself has sent it to the sony service centre twice. Those people did not exchange it rather said its been upgraded & the problem has been resolved. After 1 month the problem remained the same & again i had to take it to the service centre twice for the same issue, which means by this time my phone has been sent 4 times. Even after this Sony company is not bothered to replace it.

To add to this now again my phone is at service centre. Still the comapny is saying that they will check & not replace. Within 3 months my phone has been to service station 5 times. Sony phones are not trustworthy & neither their service.

kaziammar
Visitor

I was facing problem with the mic of my Sony Xperia ZL phone purchased on 27-10-2013. Hence i approached the Sony service center (Media Enterprises, Dombivli) on 14th august 2014. The executive told me to deposit the phone for further repairs/service. I handed my phone to them as per their ticket ID: 14081402064, job no: W114081402064 dt: 14-08-2014.

I was told that most probably my phone was beyond repairs hence a fresh new piece will be issued to me in 8 to 10 days. On 25th August i received a call from Media Enterprises asking me to accept a Sony Xperia Z instead of Sony Xperia ZL to which i disagreed as Xperia Z is a lower version than my Xperia ZL. Since then as there was no contact from Media Enterprises neither did they answer my calls nor reply my mails. On 11th September i visited Media Enterprises at Dombivli & had an argument with the receptionist regarding exchange of my phone. The receptionist told me that their internet connection was not working hence she requested me to contact mobile no 8097177602 within half an hour & enquire. I called the said mobile number for 2 hours but it was continuously switched off. Then i called Sony Xperia helpline 180030002800 same day evening where i was received by Mr. A**bleep**osh, who after knowing my grievance & a long discussion told me to mail on questions.in@support.sonymobile.com which i did instantly, within minutes I received a system generated ref no. 1-1822024777 on my mail. Next morning my mail was replied by Mr. Bablu Gupta who without taking much cognizance of my complaint straightaway directed me to contact the service centre saying that he was not in a position to comment on the status of my phone. This was annoying hence I called Sony helpline again, the executive answering my call was not of much help as he too asked me to visit the service center & get further status of my phone. I was stunned to hear that the service center people were not attending and answering me adequately, about which I was already complaining & moreover it was almost a month now that I was kept on hold by them then in pursuit of pacification & a proper response when I call Sony helpline they without considering any aspect direct me to the service center again. It was just like running from pillar to post hence I requested the executive to transfer my call to some senior department, after a long wait my call was transferred to some senior Mr. Anuj. I spoke with Mr. Anuj regarding my issue but his replies were even more shocking. Mr. Anuj told me that as I had previously disagreed to accept the Xperia Z instead of Xperia ZL my replacement has now become time consuming as Xperia ZL has been discontinued by the company hence not available. He further argued that I should be accepting the Xperia Z as all the features of Xperia Z & Xperia ZL are same. I was not convinced & told Mr. Anuj that at the time when I bought Xperia ZL its cost was around Rs 8000 more than Xperia Z & even today the cost of Xperia ZL is more than Rs 6000 in comparison to Xperia Z, I also told him that Xperia ZL was an upgraded version hence I won’t compromise on any former version. Mr. Anuj simply argued that there was no stock availability & he was not in a position to comment the only way out was that I accept the Xperia Z & close the matter. I told Mr Anuj that my Xperia ZL was completely covered by Sony mobile warranty norms hence Sony mobile is very much liable to get my phone repaired to my satisfaction else get me a fresh piece of the same model failing which I would be forced to settle my grievance legally. Mr Anuj replied in the most unexpected tone that they have no issues with legal involvement if initiated (a recording of our conversation may be available with Sony helpline for verification). I was so shocked at his reply that I told him how ashamed I was to buy a Sony product, lastly Mr Anuj kept my call on hold to speak with his back office team & check further possibilities if any. After a long hold again Mr Anuj reverted saying a fresh Xperia ZL was not available as replacement & as I was not accepting the Xperia Z they can replace my phone with an even more upgraded phone but I will have to pay the difference of cost. Now I was thrilled to get this from him as here Mr Anuj was asking me to pay more for an upgraded phone but there was no consideration from him in respect to exchange of my phone with another lower phone. I was too annoyed by now hence I disconnected my call & called my lawyers to get me the possible legal proceeds.

I had always opted for Sony products not just for their quality & feel but also for the excellent after sales service & consumer friendliness but from now on I won’t consider buying any Sony product ever in my life. We spend heavily on reputed products not to annoy ourselves or to settle matters legally or to be at the receiving end of arrogant executives like Mr Anuj. There is ample competition in the market & much better products for me to opt from hence I won’t waste more of my time arguing with Sony mobile or their unprofessional executives, whatever monetary loss I had to bear will be received by me from the Hon’ Court.

ImtiyazBhatkar
Visitor

I have given my Sony Xperia ZL for repair of MIKE and Heating Problem at your Dombivali Service Centre on 12/09/2014 but after 7 days I am informed that my handset is not repairable so Sony will give me REFURBISED Sony XPeria Z handset for which I am not ready to acccept. I want my handset repaired and given back or Same New Box Packed Sealed handset given to me as it's Sony problem that it can't repair their own handset. Sony is selling cheap irreparable handset in market and fooling customers. Sony should take responsibility for selling cheap products which it can't even repair. I want New Box Packed Sealed handset given to me or I will be forced to file CASE WITH CONSUMER COURT and report this matter to MEDIA so that SONY IS EXPOSED. I want New handset issued to me within next 2 days as I have to go Out Of Station on Tuesday evening for 10 days and I want New handset issued to me before tuesday (23/09/2014) by 5 pm. Please consider this as my Final Notice to Sony or else I will have to file Harrasement and Cheating Case against SONY.  SONY DUMPS FAULTY PIECES IN INDIA AS CONSUMER LAWS ARE NOT STRICT HERE

Rajendra1984
Visitor

Dear Sir,

I am writing you this mail after loosing my entire patience level. It is about my Mobile Phone, which I bought on 15 Nov 2014 and It's model # is Sony Xperia Z ultra ( C 6802 ). Unfortunately, On 4 Dec 2014 I met with an accident and my phone got totally damaged and after that on 5 Dec 2014, I have given it to your Service Centre. They have told me this phone is totally damaged and when i asked for "protect secure" which I have got then they replied Sony has stopped giving accidental claims over the phone but if you pay 50% of the phone value (RS 10500) as per market rates then we can send this phone for the replacement and you'll get a brand new phone within 15 days. I have given the phone and 5000rs advance cash for the replacement. They have given me the receipt, written with the job no.- " W114120502616". When 15 days have passed away I went to service center which is so far from my home then they replied your phone hasn't come to us and you don't worry when we get your phone we will call you wait for a week. Again I waited then next week again they  told me to wait for a week. when I followed it up 100 times. They told me your phone is not in stock.
I Am not able to get my phone as now around 30days has passed away. I am not willing to go the service centre again and again. I have used my phone only for 19 days that was my new phone. which is surprisingly a problem for me.
I have purchased 2 sony cyber shot cameras and 1 xperia M for my elder brother and xperia z ultra for me.
I do not know what to do but have decided not use this phone any more. I will not only stop using this phone but will also not buy any product of Sony in future. I will make sure that I share this worst experience of mine with others also. Now, I get a feel that I have spent Rs. 21000 to have troubles. I can not live this phone and I can also not got to your Service Centre again as I am a working person. You will be surprised to know that I am now scared of keeping this Phone with me because I feel that 
Only my xperia z ultra have given me troubles in first month and in future my elder brother will say there is problem with my xperia M then I will get mad after listening and suppose I face any issue in cyber shot cameras then in my whole life I'll run after the service center. This Phone has made my life too problematic and opened my eyes and shown what is the condition of Sony's service. After one year once it's guarantee will get over, where would I go and how much would I be needed to spend. I'm fed up to listen that i need to wait and wait and wait but there is no time confirmation from Sony. Sometimes i think i have committed a biggest mistake of my life i have taken this phone.

Kindly give me a solution of my concern. I have obviously purchased this phone to keep it with me not with the Service Centre.

Hoping that you understand my concern and we will reach out to solution.

Here are the Details of my Phone -

Model - Xperia Z ultra C 6802
Colour - Black
IMEI 
Job No.- W114120502616