Join now - be part of our community!

Complaint Against SONY MOBILES INDIA

ash073
Visitor

Complaint Against SONY MOBILES INDIA

HELLO MY NAME IS ASHISH A.CHILBULE and I had purchased the Sony xperia p mobile on 7/7/2012 and after 23 days my mobile was dead it means not working and it was fully dead, so i had submitted that mobile on 31/07/2012 at Sony care center which is situated at shivajinagar pune and its named as accel care solution. so at that time my phone was in good condition but in dead condition so my phone was accepted by the care center and after two days my phone was submitted by care to higher authority which are situated at Chennai and they told me u will get a new phone after 10 to 15 days but after 15 when i was called to Sony Care Center they told me that u got replaced  new mother board of that phone but yesterday they told me ur phone had a liquid damage was occur in ur phone and ur warranty is not claimed. These details they told me after 25 days on 25 aug 2012.and the service center's head Mr.Anand Shete was told me that the phone was in good condition so he submitted that phone to higher authority. so i called to head of Sony of Maharashtra region Mr.Ahish Parekh (9930036565) they told me give me one day then i will tell u but nw they also not entertain to me.the service of Sony phone is very very very poor and many people’s are frusted from the service which has given by sony.and one thing is that they had not check my phone also,they saw the red indication on the backside and told me that it is ELS problem and not cured by Sony and warranty was barred but when service center sent my mobile that time the indication was white and no liquid damage problem was there boz my phone was handled by the head of that service center Mr.Anand Shete so they told me yesterday. and now i am very much upset from Sony’s service. so please help me to solve this problem as early as possible.From last one month I didn’t contact to anyone and due to this I am going in loss in various manner boz I didn’t hve any kind of data with me..

54 REPLIES 54
Z1cameraproblem
Visitor

Got this Xperia Z1 in Oct'15, Poor Camera Quality..

Dark shade black line comes when photo clicked. Went to service center they took 1 months time, replaced my camera and still problem is not solved, condition is as same as before, would say even worst. The service center had returned my phone saying it is not a issue and we can't do anything about. I have such photos as evidence but still they are refusing to take my complain.

Please help

loyalcostumer
Visitor

Respected Sir/Ma'am,
                       I would like to start off by stating that I am a very loyal costumer of Sony mobiles. I was a proud owner of sony Z1 compact IMEI no -  which was purchased on 06/07/14 for 33949/- from Reliance digital city center mall Mangalore. However since June 2015 I started experiencing problems during calls. My voice was dragged and unclear to the other caller. This was highly unexpected since Sony mobiles are known for their voice quality. I approached the Sony service center in Udupi, where I was informed, these phones can only be repaired in Mangalore. On June 25th I approached the Mangalore service centre Coretech in Valencia. Here I was informed that this problem may be due to the latest update not being properly done, and that this had indeed occurred with another Z1 owner. I was surprised however agreed to let the service centre update it for me. The update appeared to have corrected the problem for the time being. I was also informed that Z1 compact phones cannot be repaired, and if the problem occurs I'll be given a replacement. On June 28th the same problem started again which led me to visit the centre on June 29th, wherein I handed over the set for replacement as it was explained to me that it cannot be repaired. However now I was told upon asking that I am not receiving a new set but a refurbished set. This led to anxiety on my part but I was assured that it would be good set as it comes from the factory. My set was in mint condition except for tiny scratch on the edges which were hardly visible. I am extremely careful with my phone keeping it covered with scratch guards and case covers. Today i.e July 2nd 2015 I went to collect the new set or the refurbished set, it was scratched on the back appearing to have undergone heavy usage. How can you give me such an awful hand piece and expect me to use it when my phone is under the warranty period especially when my hand set was so well maintained. Sony has let down its most loyal costumer. I demand a new set as replacement or at least my own set after it is repaired. When I asked the service if I could have my cell back they told me it has gone to Chennai and there is no way I can get it back . This is very disappointing. If this cannot be rectified I am sorry to say u have lost a valuable costumer and then some as I will personally make it my agenda to spread the word about your services.

SNEHSHREE
Visitor

I would like to inform you I have given my Sony Xperia z1 at your Gaya Bihar service center My work order number is-W115102600589.Due to Touch screen Damage only touch screen not working other feature  will be working fine this is my request you to Kindly repair my handset at earliest according to service center it takes 10 to 15 days .But i have only one set so this is my humble request you to kindly repair my handset asap.My contact number is-.and alternate contact number is-

jojish
Visitor

I purchased Sony Xperia M4 aqua dual from Sony showroom, Kannur, Kerala. The phone cannot be used more than 5 minutes at a time because of excessive heating. It heats like an iron box. It creates some physical problems. 

Nijan
Visitor

I've had the worst experience with this so called irresponsible service center (Sony Center, Adyar, Opposite to Malar Hospital). The staffs especially an old guy doesn't even have manners on how to speak to customer, (I don't know his name). He was very rude on call, answering queries blatantly without checking up on status. I have given a sony xperia m4 aqua model for a minor fault (the back case was loose) servicing on 15 Feb (W117021500217). Initially they promised a 7 - 10 day return after servicing. They also promised on calling me to update the status of the complaint after 2 days and they never called, thus i called them back after 5 days, and no one picked up my call for like 50 times ( i have call log proof),. later the day i got connected to their executive and they promised a call back about the status and never been called back. My brother personally visited the store the next day and was told that it will be repaired within 15 days. On further calling to enquire the status, which will take multitude of times before attending my call, they started responding rudely on the phone especially that old guy (i have the call recorded) saying that 15 days excluding saturdays and sundays. My brother visited on 25 th Feb directly and they said they will update on 27th Feb. Its been 13 days now and now (Feb 27th) they are saying they will update the status of my phone after 17 days (March 3rd). Such a pathetic service. I don't even want the mobile to be serviced, just return my phone, good for nothing service center. Such a pathetic service center.
P.S. If any of you want any proof, please mail me so that i can send you a copy of it.
And my kindest advice is never to give anything for service here.