Join now - be part of our community!

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

omoeller
Visitor

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

Just received Andoid upgrade to 10 52.1.A.0.532 - most of the functions seems to work without any hassel. What I recognized is, that the fingerprint reader is responding with a much bigger delay than before - seems to be a high lag time. Anybodey else with same xperience or any other issues?

299 REPLIES 299
Hawaiiklw16
Visitor

Finger print reader is slow. 

Email app crashed. 

Conversations starts with maximum volume. Even though I set it lower, for next call is still at maximum.

Tone for calls is diatorsioned. Phone came with android 8. At that time sound was great. 

Battery is draining much faster since latest upgrade to Android 10.

evilaz
Visitor

New but here. Security compromised.  After restart, the phone unlocks without sim pin, I can access everything and only after the first time the screen is off, it will ask for the pin. Anyone else seeing that?

How could they mess so many things, I wonder.

LeoReis
Visitor

Same here! Annoying fingertips delay =/

Please, Sony, fix it. Thanks

profile.country.FR.title
robytigers
New

H8296 lag, fluidity graphism... 

LeoReis
Visitor

In addiction to that, the smartphone turned slower. Processes and apps are taking longer to open =/

Colin73
Visitor

I have multiple issues, as with other folks on here I have fingerprint issues, battery is flat in no time now, when I turn the alarm off in the morning it goes off again ten seconds later, attachments not downloading, what the have they done to my phone, is it a ploy to make me replace it?? 

Naz92
Visitor

All Apps are crashing all the time. cant listen to music, instagram and even chrome stops working. Android 10 is a crap!

BartS
Visitor

Huge difference in battery usage. Fingerprint scan works slower than usual.

TemplarFury
Visitor

Have the same problem as the rest, sluggish interface, lagging fingersensor, app freezes, the BT is acting up when switching between devices, (earphones and speakers). This should not have been launched to the zx2.

Sonymobile? I would like a reply and a fix from you on this subject. Soon.

Keenjau
Visitor

Android 10 is good but not for our old phones , I guess. 

They should have made some testing before rolling out for the XZ2