Join now - be part of our community!

Small App Active Clip, where are screenshots stored?

SOLVED
Blugrn
Visitor

Small App Active Clip, where are screenshots stored?

Over the last year, I have used the Small App Active Clip quite a lot to take screen shots. They used to be stored in a folder named Clipper, but as of August 5, 2015, none is stored there anymore. Where can I find them?

I am using Lollipop 5.1.1, version 23.4.A.1.232.

Thanks for any hint I may get!

25 REPLIES 25
Blugrn
Visitor

Yes, the power button works. When I press it, I get the 4 options I mentioned, and if I choose any of them, the corresponding function is executed.

Also, if the phone is off, when I press the power button, it turns the phone on.

But I cannot boot into Safe mode.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Blugrn

instead of just selecting power off, select it and long press it

Blugrn
Visitor

Uliwooly,

Now I understood perfectly what you meant, I was able to switch off and reboot in safe mode. After having done so, the screen shot I took with Active Clip appeared in the Album folder. Thank you for the solution!

However, do you have any clue as to which kind of third-party app that is interfering here?

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Blugrn

Glad to hear that you were able to boot on safe mode, with that said, there are myriad options, it could be a taskiller, task manager, antivirus, ram app, battery app, one thing its for sure, it is not a preloaded app

Blugrn
Visitor

Once more, Uliwooly, for all your patience and expert knowledge!

Now starts my investigation about what is interfering, probably an app that was added or updated after July, 2105, from when I have screen shots by Active Clip saved in the Clipper sub folder.

When (If ?) I find out, I will surely let you and the community know!

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Blugrn

open the app drawer > swipe left to right > installed > uninstalled app by app