Join now - be part of our community!

3D Glasses Filter

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Jonobiwan
New

3D Glasses Filter

Hi there,

Not sure if there are any Sony mods/reps seeing this but I was wondering if you can tell me how I go about getting hold of some 3D Glasses filters as I'm having an issue with flicker. I've got the TDG-BR250 glasses along with a KDL 46EX723.

Is there any chance of getting hold of some fitlers here? If so is it possible for 2 sets and how much do they cost?

Thanks - J

113 REPLIES 113
profile.country.de_AT.title
mcgundiman
Visitor

Just had a talk to Sony Support (thanks again for the number)....

So far so bad: Sony Austria does NOT know anything about filters, either for the BR100s nor for the BR250s. These are NOT available in Austria and will never become since the TDG BR250 is the older model and BR100 is not supported any more at all - new one is the BR750...

He asked me, why i would need them, since the glasses MUST work perfect with my KDL... That there are people out there who have issues and that the filters can reduce them didn´t bother him.

He didn´t even want a link to this support forum (didn´t believe me that it´s a Sony forum at all! He told me that UK is not a "real" part of the EU - so what is it??? Hey!!!???). Finally he wanted me to contact a local Sony partner... So what could a local dealer tell me, if SONY Austria cannot help me in any way????

I´m very depressed, i thought it would be a thing of a few minutes to get the filters and that´s it... 😞

Anyone an idea????

stumpybloke
New

I rest my case!!  Nothing short of appauling CS!!  This kind of service is not going to help reverse Sony's current financial disaster!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

stumpybloke wrote:

Thalamus, I rang the regular CS number (think it was someone in Egypt?) - she knew what I was talking about as well.

stumpybloke I have sent you a PM if you are unsure how to find them then please click on the following link - View MY PM's

stumpybloke
New

Thanks, but no PM received in my inbox :slight_frown:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

stumpybloke wrote:

Thanks, but no PM received in my inbox

Are you sure, I have definitely sent you a PM..:smileyconfused:

stumpybloke
New

Just this second turned up- will look now - thanks!

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

stumpybloke wrote:

Received your PM reply just checking on the details, when I get a response I'll let you know..:smileyhappy:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Thalamus. wrote:

stumpybloke wrote:

Received your PM reply just checking on the details, when I get a response I'll let you know..

Another PM sent..:smileyhappy:

stumpybloke
New

Hi, cant reply as your mailbox is full

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Should be ok now..