Join now - be part of our community!

Internet Connection Bravia TV

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
H00523143
Visitor

Internet Connection Bravia TV

Can I set up an internet connection on a Bravia KDL32EX503 TV and if so, how do I do that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

you can connect this tv to a wireless network using the UWA-BR100 dongle

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Bravia55HX

Hi,

you can connect this tv to a wireless network using the UWA-BR100 dongle

gofrost

you can also use a ethernet cable depending how far your tv is away from your router

press HOME

tab left to SETTINGS

tab down to NETWORK

select NETWORK SETUP

select wired setup or wireless setup

follow on screen instructions.

etritd
New

is it a cheap advertising by "Bravia55HX923" suggesting only the 100$ UWA-BR100 dongle and not mentioning the ethernet cable?

well done "gofrost"!

Bravia55HX

whatever floats your boat etritd!

etritd
New

well... u carry on floatin' sony's boat!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys Guys Guys

The whole point of an open support forum is that anyone can chip in with an answer. Everyone has different ideas on things, and 1 idea may not occur to another. As in above. 1 persons idea is wireless and another is a wired solution. Neither is incorrect, just separate ideas on doing things.

Have fun : )

etritd
New

the point of an open support forum out of Sony site is to chip in with a helpful answer and doesn't occur that a "Master" omits the common knowledge and the cheapest way of ethernet cable

Anonymous
Not applicable

I personally take the ranking system as a pinch of salt. The thing is, we cant all be perfect all the time. For example, on a previous subject, I suggested using serviio. Totally forgetting about Homestream which Bravia55HX923 chipped in later. Whether your a newbie or Grand Master Jedi, who cares really.

Im just simply pointing out that we all have different ideas and ways of doing things that all. :cool:

Bravia55HX

most people would already know of the ethernet connection thats why i never bothered to mention it, so you carry on etritd and throw sarcastic comments and Quinnicus makes a valid point we are here as a community for the community, Sony cannot be on hand 24/7 as they have their own work to do!