Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-32W653 Green Squares Issue with PS4 Blu-Ray Player

SOLVED
profile.country.IT.title
Nikokazaa
Explorer

KDL-32W653 Green Squares Issue with PS4 Blu-Ray Player

Hello!

I've a problem with PS4 Blu-Ray player, while i'm watching Blu-Ray movie through PS4 the TV shows some green squares blink. The first video shows the square while the is playing, the second video shows the pronlems when the video is paused.

Video1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fw8ae9mio6v98bb/Video%20errore_001.mp4

Video2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h58exdtnm41elo2/Errore2.mp4

I have tried to connetct the PS4 to another TV and the problem is no longer present.

Can anyone help me? 

Thanks in advance,

Nikokazaa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
Nikokazaa
Explorer

At the end i've sent PS4 to technical support and PS4 it's been immediately changed with a refurbished console. One week job to have PS4 in my home. Now finally works. Good job Sony!

Nikokazaa

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have had a look at both videos and can see what you are meaning.  At this moment the most obvious suggestion is to replace the HDMI cable. Also try plugging the HDMI cable into another HDMI port on the TV.

Cheers

profile.country.IT.title
Nikokazaa
Explorer

thanks for the reply, unfortunately i've already tried with 2 different sony hdmi calbles and both hdmi ports too but the problem is still there...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

A couple of additional things to try:

1. Ensure that you have the latest firmware installed on the TV
  2. Factory Reset the TV
  3. Re-check the PS4 HDMI settings

Other than that, I have no other ideas im afraid.  If this still doesnt resolve your problem, it might be best to contact Sony Support : HERE

Cheers

profile.country.IT.title
Nikokazaa
Explorer

Thankyou, i will try your solutions this evening!
profile.country.IT.title
Nikokazaa
Explorer

At the end i've sent PS4 to technical support and PS4 it's been immediately changed with a refurbished console. One week job to have PS4 in my home. Now finally works. Good job Sony!

Nikokazaa

Anonymous
Not applicable

Brilliant - Im glad you have managed to sort it :thumbsup: