Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio laptop stolen

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
xiaofeng_zhao
Visitor

Sony Vaio laptop stolen

My Sony Vaio laptop was stolen yesterday due to buglary, I bought it three months ago:

VAIO product code: VPCEH1L8E
VAIO serial number: 27547996-5015767
VAIO purchase date: 19-11-2011

Can Sony support track where it is? Thanks very much for your info.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi xiaofeng_zhao,

welcome to Questions & Answers..

Sorry to hear that your vaio has been stolen..:smileysad:

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi xiaofeng_zhao,

welcome to Questions & Answers..

Sorry to hear that your vaio has been stolen..:smileysad:

xiaofeng_zhao
Visitor

Thanks very much, Thalasmus. I am still waiting for the report from the police, it will be aviliable soon.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome xiaofeng_zhao..

klauzser
Visitor

I have also installed this program just incase I left my Vaio somewhere. It happens before and I was able to track it. Good thing..

itsbeennicked
Visitor

Add your laptop to

I've installed tracking software on my laptop.  It's free and open source and I think it works on smartphones too.  It's tracking software which you can activate if your laptop is stolen.

Message was edited by: itsbeennicked

Message was edited by: itsbeennicked

To remove links to commercial sites, as advertising is not allowed in the forum

Message was edited by: -Cass-

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi xiaofeng_zhao,

just to let you know that your Vaio has been listed as Stolen on the Sony database..

Gerard_5819
Visitor

Thalamus, just read above. I am in Panama at this time 17th May 2013, last Monday the 6th all our gear was stolen from our rented house. I have the details for my Sony gear on "My Sony account," we got a police report; however, it only mentions the computer by name. I just do not trust the police in this country. I am calling into a computer store tomorrow to see if I can register this with Sony there. I do not want to give out my S/N online yet. It is in "My Sony account." tpl1984@gmail.com plus password. Is there a way to email this information to register my Sony gear as stolen. I know my Laptop SV-D1122C-Configurable SVD1122C5E SAP Customer ID:7006367484 does not have a replaceable HD as it is a built-in SSD into the board so somewhere it will have to go into a computer shop to reload the software again and this will be the only moment I have of retrieving, it I hope.Could you advise me on my next step?

Gerard.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Gerard,

sorry to read your Vaio has been stolen..:smileysad:

I have sent you a Private Message I hope the information hels.?

fafaki
New

My laptop has been stolen , is there a way to back up my picture from in ? Is there any program i can use to back up my pictures? Please help me I have memorys wich i dodnt have anywhere else 😞