Join now - be part of our community!

SS 3.1 available for Europe :-))

constantine_jk
Visitor

SS 3.1 available for Europe :-))

I just found out that SS 3.1 is available for Europe! The link is
http://www.sonydigital-link.com/DNA/nwHDD/nwHDD.asp?l=en

Do you think is ok for use with the VP. I cannot see any problem, but I am just asking since it is in the Network walkman support site.

38 REPLIES 38
profile.country.GB.title
stuadam91
New

I had already upgraded to SS 3.0 from the US site and set it to operate with UK Connect. I had therefore initialised the VP when I upgraded to 3.0.

I have now just downloaded the 3.1 (thanks for the link by the way!). It loaded perfectly, and set itself up for UK Connect. Finally, I connected the VP and it worked fine. No initialisation was required.

3.1 therefore works fine with the VP. I prefer version 3.x, although it does manage albums differently to 2.x. Once you are used to the way it handles compilations it is great.:smileyhappy:

profile.country.en_GB.title
@4967457401015621
Visitor

Should be fine for the VP, though I can't download anything more than just that first file till I go home again, which isn't for weeks :slight_frown:

Conor456
Visitor

Mate your a legend i've been waitin for that for 2 months now!

constantine_jk
Visitor

As soon as I discovered it, I knew that many people would be happy :smileygrin:

DiabloVaio
Visitor

As soon as I discovered it, I knew that many people would be happy :smileygrin:

I'm one of them :smileygrin:

Gazza13
Visitor

I've just downloaded/upgraded from2.3 and it works fine for me. I didn't lose or have any troubles with my existing music files.

Its a bit to soon to tell if its any better (although it does seem some what faster).

hldomster
Visitor

thank you very much, I didn't expect it til May for the HD5 release:smileywink: :smileygrin:

samartin
Visitor

I had already upgraded to SS 3.0 from the US site and set it to operate with UK Connect. I had therefore initialised the VP when I upgraded to 3.0.

I have now just downloaded the 3.1 (thanks for the link by the way!). It loaded perfectly, and set itself up for UK Connect. Finally, I connected the VP and it worked fine. No initialisation was required.

3.1 therefore works fine with the VP. I prefer version 3.x, although it does manage albums differently to 2.x. Once you are used to the way it handles compilations it is great.:smileyhappy:

Thank FOOOOOK for that, I upgraded mine to the EU version too and didn't have to initialise the device :slight_smile: Was a little worried but thought what the hell, maybe Sony have done away with this multi-version SS3.x...

profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

Seems that Sony has opened his eyes.:smileyhappy: