Join now - be part of our community!

Can't use my stylus since Jelly Bean update

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
hungerdunger
New

Can't use my stylus since Jelly Bean update

Around the time that I applied the Jelly Bean update to my Xperia S I noticed that my stylus (one of those soft-tipped ones) was no longer working after a couple of months' use with no problems.

I'm not technically minded, so can someone tell me if there is any way the update could have caused this? If not, do you have any other suggestions for its sudden failure?

Message was edited by: hungerdunger

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hungerdunger
New

Sorry for the delay in replying. It's an unbranded one which I bought off eBay; no batteries.

However, a few days ago I borrowed a similar-looking stylus off a friend and it worked fine, so I've no idea why mine won't work, but obviously it was nothing to do with the update - just coincidence.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR

is there a battery in your stylus? what brand/type is it?

hungerdunger
New

Sorry for the delay in replying. It's an unbranded one which I bought off eBay; no batteries.

However, a few days ago I borrowed a similar-looking stylus off a friend and it worked fine, so I've no idea why mine won't work, but obviously it was nothing to do with the update - just coincidence.

profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR

maybe it has static charge or something... google a bit and shake-off the charge someway....

thanks for replying