Join now - be part of our community!

Question for long time Xperia users

billson
Visitor

Question for long time Xperia users

I've been an xperia 1 user for a couple of months now. Really enjoying the phone and understand Sony will update this with at least the next two versions of android which is nice.

What I want to know is how likely are sony to release a software updates to improve camera performance? It's usable most of the time but in auto mode it blows out the sky and when I switch between different video modes it sometimes freezes. The camera app is like beta software in my opnion. It's capable of taking spectacular photos so the potential is certainly there. 

It's clear a lot of people are having many differnt issues with this phone as with most phones but in your experience with sony will the majoirty of issues be improved/fixed?

Only wanted to know as although I'm satisford with it it would be nice to know that there's good chance it will be improved. If not I might be tempted to try something else. 

Thanks 

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.GB.title
RottenFoxBreath
Enthusiast

I kind of wondered the same thing.

The possibility of different sensors, locations, no memory for slo-mo apparently, but Cinema Pro has had an update for the X5, and the Game Enhancer as well, so I don't know, but I hope that when the X5 drops, all it's "improvements/fixes/app updates drop on the X1 also Grinning_Face_with_smiling_Eyes.

billson
Visitor

I agree manual mode is more rewarding and I've been messing about with it a lot of late. Still a lot to learn though.