Join now - be part of our community!

Bluetooth

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
OLYMORTON
Explorer

Bluetooth

Due to Hearing impairment (deaf, 88 year old sod) I use bluetooth vibration headphones, thinking foolishly if I replaced my Sony TV with the KD 43XD8305 which stated in the blurb, Bluetooth enabled, this would allow me to get rid of bluetooth send - receive converters clogging up the system. Low and behold no Buetooth - dont worry the next update will cure it answered my complaint, which it did not. I now get to see my headphones are added but will not pair also other devices have been added on the TV but none will connect. I am thinking Trade Discription Act - but am now too od for that. My headphones work on my sons Tele ??? He said you bought Sony Rubbish its your own fault.

Any answers apart from using external converters again - please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Welcome to the forums.

In regards to your comment on "Any answers apart from using external converters again".  I am unsure on what you are expecting in regards to an answer. 

You can connect headphones to your TV the following ways:

1. Using a wired headphone
  2. Using a wireless headphone, which the base station connects to the TV via a wire
  3. Using bluetooth headphones, but you need an external bluetooth transmitter.  Please see FAQ: HERE

Cheers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Welcome to the forums.

In regards to your comment on "Any answers apart from using external converters again".  I am unsure on what you are expecting in regards to an answer. 

You can connect headphones to your TV the following ways:

1. Using a wired headphone
  2. Using a wireless headphone, which the base station connects to the TV via a wire
  3. Using bluetooth headphones, but you need an external bluetooth transmitter.  Please see FAQ: HERE

Cheers