Join now - be part of our community!

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

The "Hello" Thread - say your hellos here

Hey guys,

I have an idea, if you're new to the forum and just want to say hi, then feel free to post here.

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Tags (2)
764 REPLIES 764
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Stam, welcome to Club Vaio, :slight_smile:

kee-lo_

Hey Stan, welcome to the Club!

Resonate
Visitor

LOST !!!!!!!!!! Ha you like the Daddy or the Grandfather. The Big Don lol :laughing: that be you KEE LO

kee-lo_

I don't think so

jadizia
Visitor

:laughing: thanks 4 all ure post we feel welcomed .we.hope to use our comp more orten my hubby john is quite computor ili
literate i'm slighly better .hope you will all try 2 persivere with us old fuddy duddys :slight_smile:

jadizia
Visitor

:innocent: :clown: :innocent: :pray: hi thanks :smileygrin: and may you live long and prosper :slight_smile: but if you are a star wars fan then may the force be with you and also the man in the big red suit may you get all you wish for at christmas :clown:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

:innocent:  :clown:  :innocent:  :pray: hi thanks  :smileygrin: and may you live long and prosper  :slight_smile: but if you are a star wars fan then may the force be with you and also the man in the big red suit may you get all you wish for at christmas :clown:

Qa Tlho Pearl (and John)... :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
lyapple
New

Fuddy duddies welcome - I SO relate to you. I expect it's too much to hope for that you are TOGS?

Big hopes for the man in the red suit; the force and I work well together; and I prosper reasonably at the moment. :smileygrin:

jadizia
Visitor

:smileygrin: hi i am a tos fan can't get enough of the man with the pointy ears live long and prsper
hope 2 go 2 las vagas 4 my 50th to the star trek experience next year , but hubby john not so keen as he is not a trekkie. he thinks i'm sad. HE LIKE'S CORONATION STREET :laughing: EAST ENDERS :slight_frown: TELL ME WHO' S THE SADEST :smileygrin: IT AINT ME 4 SURE .

Phazer2007
Visitor

Hey Guys, Friendly Phazer here, Vaio's are rather sexy :slight_smile: :smileygrin: