Explorer

NULL

67 REPLIES 67
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

As Seb says call again

revil
Visitor

heh, i posted with this problem here some time ago too...

i contacted the e-support on/since march the 12th , but they are still making a fool of me it seems!

just try and give these words to google:

sony vaio fs summen

and you will find many many cases with this display problem... A lot of notebooks were already collected, but e-support tells me the don't have a confirmation that it is necessary to collect my notebook............

I am a programmer too, and i really love this notebook. But this buzzing noise makes me mad. Also my fan is running all the time... I read around, and not all the VAIO FS fans are running all the time it seems. I asked e-support on this problem. The asked me to try start up in BIOS an look if the fan will start there too. I did it, and the fan started. I told them. They told me to make a BIOS update. I did. Fan still running all the time. They told me that this is within specifiaction . And now i am really getting why so much people are talking about bad sony support and stuff... it seems they just want to calm one down, but not to try to solve ones problems.....

So, good luck...

profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer

kee-lo_

What, so you have done as they ask and they STILL won't take it back? My god, service really does suck doesn't it?

Usually if they can't diagnose it they take it in.

profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer

Eugenepang
Visitor

why dont you ask them to take it back?

profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer

revil
Visitor

i just want to get these problems fixed 😞
i love this notebook....

but if they are not able to help with it, i maybe will return it to the store and try a samsung x50 or something......

but i would really like to keep it, because the sony fs 195xp was my first choice...

at least, they offered me today to collect the notebook... so maybe it will all turn to good

kee-lo_

why dont you ask them to take it back?

ROFL I like your approach Eugene, but the support analyst has to have an engineer inspect the case before having it sent to a repair bay.

profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer