NULL

profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer

NULL

67 REPLIES 67
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Did they atleast admit there is a fault/issue?

The most you'll get is "your laptop has a fault sir, this is quite unusual"

espoke
Visitor

I have a Vaio FS115z. The screen buzzed the day I got it, I didn't think anything of it. The laptop is now 5 days old, and the buzzing seems to have gone.

Jay1
Visitor

to me it looks like a hardware fault but if there was more details on it then i muight be able to tell

profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer

pedjap
Visitor

There is the same discution on notebookreview.com but with a actual solution. Go to notebookreview.com -> forum -> manufacturer -> sony.

I havent had th problem with the screen but it seems like it helped some others on that forum.

However i am lucky, and I have the problem with the fan.... it is like a Energeizer bunny. It goes on and on and... not too annoying though.

I have also broken the latch but been able to fix it my self somehow.

To summerise, besides these faults I am really heapy with my FS195VP.
If you do not require estethics and want the best parts buy a DELL laptop. Much more power for the money!

espoke
Visitor

Am I being dumb? I can seem to find the thread? Can some one inform me of the Topic Title.

revil
Visitor

i will let you know any progress...

the screen solution found in the other forums is not bad, but i already knew it, plus it don`t save any battery...

a good thing i found in this forum is the rmclock tool, which maybe can solve my fan problem, but for sure can make my battery last 25% longer which is really cool :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Gish_X
Explorer

pedjap
Visitor

No thats it. Yeah it is not the best solution but if the buz is driving you mad...

dipu
Visitor

:cry: I would not buy if i could see this thread before i buy Sony. This sound drive me crazy at night when u work for hours. Does anyone get good solution of that Awefull buzzin probs?:smileyconfused: :slight_frown: