Join now - be part of our community!

I hate my laptop pcg-grt916z

schouw
Visitor

I hate my laptop pcg-grt916z

I have my laptop for 10 months, it still falls out 10 times a day with "Driver not less or equal". I've first tried with this sit, no solution, now I have phoned Sony, no solutions. I am sick with this computer. If Sony is such a good firm they would offer me now a new laptop. My wife has an SUPERMARKET laptop for three years and has no problems at all.

64 REPLIES 64
GBS
Visitor

It is a real shame. Especially when you see how well we can communicate how useless their service is!!!! We just need to get this to the chaps at the top .....

This level of service is unbelievable!!!

schouw
Visitor

I'm glad so many people follow this thread. Let it be of use.
Once after the recovery-cd was installed and I performed a defragmentation the notebook crashed. I will try to reproduce these steps, because the e-support said if they can find anything (what I think) they charge me 37 pounds , even in guarentee-time. It shouln't get crazier.

schouw
Visitor

Here am I again, finally my notebook is at Sony's. Now wait and see how long it takes, it was picked up on monday 25 april. it should take ten working days to get it fixed.
They think it's a memory problem.
I'll keep you informed.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

Good luck

mvanwambeke
Visitor

Here am I again, finally my notebook is at Sony's. Now wait and see how long it takes, it was picked up on monday 25 april. it should take ten working days to get it fixed.
They think it's a memory problem.
I'll keep you informed.

How did you convince them than ?