Join now - be part of our community!

When are ITV Player and 4OD coming to BRAVIA?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
ISMADDER
Visitor

When are ITV Player and 4OD coming to BRAVIA?

Any Date yet For ITV PLAYER and CHANNEL 4 ON DEMAND ?

Message was edited by: Catmambo

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

made thread a sticky

Tags (5)
337 REPLIES 337

I bought my Sony Bravia only 9 months ago in March 2015. As Sony cannot provide me with a catch up ITV facility I am going to sell it on and buy an alternative make TV ands never buy another Sony product. They are treating their loyal customers witrhout thought or consideration. So be it Sony.

Good bye not GOOD BUY

SmilingAxeman
Explorer

Come on SonySony, surely you could enable these apps for your smart TV's and keep your loyal customers happy.

seboyad

We're still waiting.......

Masetorq
New

Please, please Sony add 4OD and ITV Player. Please.

jmsafety

Have you got a link to the page

treveden
Explorer
deanlp78
Explorer

Just bought a brand new retail SONY KDL-40W705C...theres no ITV app what so ever? please provide info as to how to get ITV hub or player via the new TV?

Thanks

deanlp78
Explorer

Ran update ,version is bang up to date..still no itv apps...

FlexibleHead
Explorer

No use for non-Playstation owners, obviously - but I discovered a few days ago that All4 (the new version of 4OD) has arrived in the apps on the PS4. As ever (I said the same regarding the PS3 earlier in this thread) seems odd to me that it's available on one Sony platform and not others. With the PS3 I'd wondered if it was just an old app on an old system that still works, but All4 on the PS4 is brand new. Wasn't there a few weeks ago. Arrived with the last software update. 

drkcwu

I first contributed to this thread in 2011 when I bought my Sony smart tv and was surpised to find ITV player and ch4 unavailable. Instead of being added I have found apps gradually disappearing...first youtube, then 5OD and now BBC iplayer will no longer be supported.

There was no indication when I bought it from Sony that I would gradually lose all the useful internet capabilities and have none added. So my beautiful wall mounted 46" Smart Bravia TV is no longer Smart at all from September 2016...I feel totally misled and rather foolish having told so many people this was the future of television. Thanks for nothing Sony